Saturday, October 31, 2009

Question - What Kind of Documents Do I Need to go to Puerto Rico?

[Question] I want to plan a surprise trip to Puerto Rico for my family, what documents will my wife, myself and our two children need to travel?

[Answer from Puerto Rico Travel Guide] What a great gift for your family! In order to travel to Puerto Rico from the United States - you will need passports for each member of your family. We can help you if you need to obtain new passports or simply renew your passports by walking your applications through and making it a fast and seamless process from start to finish.

Additionally, you will need to start the process by providing identifying information such as a driver's license or state-issued i.d.; or a certified copy of your birth certificate - which we can also help you obtain.

If you're ready to start planning your vacation now, let our office help you get your travel docs zipped up tight and ready to go. You can start the process by placing a call to our offices today at 855-715-1062 or visit our order form and we'll get started right now.

Labels: ,


Post a Comment

<< Home