Thursday, March 4, 2010

Get Your Puerto Rico Birth Certificate Before July 1, 2010

Normally we cover Puerto Rican travel destinations in this blog,however we need to get the word out to our readers about a very important happening in PR.

Puerto Rican nationals living in the United States will be required to get a new copy of their birth certificates. The country's governor Luis Fortuño made it official that all birth certificates processed prior to December 2009 will be null and void in the eyes of any federal agency.

There is a huge rush anticipated as the deadline for getting a copy of a certificate of birth from Puerto Rico approaches and individuals are advised to start the process for replacing their birth certificates as quickly as possible.

The transition period for people to obtain new birth certificates from Puerto Rico will end July 1, 2010 so you only have a short period of time to get your paperwork in and processed.

In order to get the process started to obtain your Puerto Rican certificate of birth, you will need to contact our offices to start the process to obtain your birth certificate.

Texas Tower provides information on the coolest places to visit in Puerto Rico and we make getting your travel documents easy too. Contact our offices if you need a copy of your birth certificate, passport or passport renewal, visas we're ready to help you see Puerto Rico!



Saturday, October 24, 2009

Need Your Puerto Rico Birth Certificate?

Although we post travel tips and where to go tips for Puerto Rico, our main business is helping you get there. Our company provides not only the passports (we can do both first time passport applicants as well as renewals for United States citizens); we can also help you put together documentation you need to get your passport.

A certified copy of your birth certificate is a great start for your own personal documentation and something our company is well versed in obtaining quickly and efficiently. This includes obtaining a Puerto Rican birth certificate. We can make the process fast and painless from the start to finish. Additionally, if you need help obtaining or renewing a United States passport, contact our offices today and let us show you how easy getting a passport can really be.

To get started right now, just contact our offices and we can expedite your passport application or renewal as well as obtain a certified copy of your birth certificate, call our offices today at 855-715-1062 or visit our order form.


Thursday, October 1, 2009

Do You Need a Passport for Travel to Puerto Rico from U.S.?

The shortest answer to that question would be No and Yes. Confused?
Don't be.

Puerto Rico is an American Territory and you don't need a passport to travel there, however as of June 2009 the Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative that went into effect states all travels coming in to the United States are required to have passports. This includes travelers from United States territories.

If you're traveling to Puerto Rico, make sure that you have your paperwork in order and if you need a certified copy of your birth certificate, passport or visa - let us help you make the process fast and painless.

You can fill out an order form here or just call our offices at 855-715-1062 to get the latest information on travel to make your personal planning even easier.

Labels: , ,

Saturday, May 23, 2009

We Do it All -Puerto Rico Travel Guide and Birth Certificates

We not only find the coolest places to visit in beautiful Puerto Rico, did you know we can also help you get a certified birth certificate from Puerto Rico?

If you were born in PR and you need a copy of your birth certificate, we just need the following information from you :

The Birth Certificate Request Form filled out and signed--must be notarized.

We also need a copy of your state issued driver's license or your state issued identification card. If you want to fax a copy to us - please enlarge the photocopy so it faxes well.

Please fill out our Letter of Authorization, sign and have it notarized.

We will also need a detailed letter of the reasons you are seeking a copy of your PR birth certificate and why the need should be expedited. This letter must be signed and notarized. Additional I.D. such as a copy of your Social Security Card (if available).

If you're ready to get the process started - just fill out the forms located here and let us make getting your vital records easier than you ever thought it could be.

Labels: ,